Saturday, November 23, 2013

Abby Quotes -- About the Baby

If you have ever been around a toddler or preschooler you know that they are always saying funny things.  Some things that are just down right funny, some that make no sense at all, and some that are very thought provoking.  I have (with the help of Micah) decided to make a segment of my blog named "Abby Quotes."

Today's topic of Abby quotes is about the baby.

"I want to see her!  How I get in there with her?"
        - um.... you don't

"I want her to come out so I can hold her!"
        - me too sissy, me too!

"Who is going to be her mommy?!" 
"I don't want you to have a baby because then I won't have a mommy."  
"If you have a baby, I won't be able to find you!"
        - We have had several talks on this subject.  I think she is finally understanding that I will always be her mommy and that Baby Melody will be her sister just like Lily.  I am not sure where these fears are coming from but the poor girl has had a hard life!  (Another day will be the topic of tough questions I thought I had a few more years before answering.)

"I don't want a baby in my belly because I don't want to be hurt, I want to be better!"
        - Ha!  She really doesn't like the doctor!

"Who is that turtle for?"
     -"For baby Melody"
"Who vid it to her?"
     -"Grandma Butch made it"
"Hmmm... I don't pray for that Mema?"
     -"No, she already lives with Jesus so you don't need to pray for her."
"Oh, She is already dat home?
     -"Yes, Sissy, she is." :)


"Wake up Baby Melody!" she says while shaking my belly...
        - Abby's favorite thing to do is to feel Melody kicking. :)

That's all for now. :) I am sure there will plenty more soon!  Do you have any funny kid quotes about a baby?

1 comment:

  1. I am working at Door of Hope Day Care now, the other day I had a super cute conversation with a 2yr old.
    me: What did God make
    child: THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!
    me: what is something in the world God made?
    child after deep contemplative thought: PIZZA!!!!!!

    I just had to laugh! :D

    ReplyDelete